Monday, March 28, 2005

A couple days into this thing...

And I'm already slacking off. Bleh. Yesterday was a good, warm, sunny day so we went for a walk in the Canyon. Which was really interesting. I tested out my photography skills...managed to catch a butterfly, about six lizards and a bunny. Plus a view of its butt. Oh, and also a bird. I almost forgot about the leaf covered, overturned shopping cart near a stream and the random, plastic brightly colored balls. What ifs and turning in my head right now. And! Yesterday I managed to finish a short piece....based on the blood theme from the horror library.

So about this whole Terry Shiavo issue. I think it should just end already. The girl's suffered enough and now you're starving her to death. Lethal injection should be the way...or if you want to be really dramatic, push her into the ocean from a really high cliff. Seriously. And that drop of wine is only going to pain her more, maybe (if she could) remind her of the past! Idiots.

And here's a cry for help. I would love to start posting mp3s but I have no clue where I can find a host...if you know I'd really appreciate the help. It doesn't have to be that big of a space.

One last thing of note, I was listening to the Wilco CD this morning...or rather it was waking me up, and I remember thinking how slow and boring it is. Comes the afternoon, after a long day of school revived after spring break, it sounds much better. But still not that good. Hmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home