Friday, March 25, 2005

distracting quizzies...and more to come?!

So, uh, first I wanted to post this quizzie result in case I forget...so here it is...I'm a little surprised country scored so low. Actually not really. See how easily I get distracted? Oh well. Here tis:

You scored as Indie. Indie.

Emo & More


75%

Indie


75%

Indie Rock


71%

Hardcore


58%

Classic Rock.


54%

Britpop


46%

Industrial


46%

Punk and Pop Punk.


46%

Ska


42%

Mainstream


33%

Hip Hop and Rap


33%

Country


29%



You scored as Art Freak. You artsy fartsy kid you. You rock my world.

Loner


50%

Art Freak


50%

Nerd


25%

Punk Ass Kid


25%

Loser


6%

Cheerleader/Jock


6%


AND BEFORE ANYONE FREAKS OUT, the quizzes were from www.quizfarm.com. The original code didn't work in the post.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joker said...

Always wanted to be an art freak :)

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home